EAPC’s Polaris Awards & Conference offers you to inspire from the most inspiring speakers, premium quality of content and great networking opportunities. You do not want to miss this opportunity to built up a fruitful network and to have real new business chance in Brussels.
You’ll have the chance to connect and learn from the revolutionaries, pioneers, strategists, digital political marketing leaders, advocacy experts, and social media gurus.
- BUILD A POWERFUL NETWORK with the best and brightest in politics
- UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE by listening leaders, thinkers, experts, best practices and the recent case studies from elections all around the world.
- EMPOWER YOURSELF with industry leaders and next practices from expert speakers and game-changing campaigns
- ENJOY unforgettable powerhouses and the venues of European capital city.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
Our event venue, The Radisson Blu Hotel in Brussels is a signature building with a modern Art Deco façade in the very heart of the European Capital City. You can book your room here.
Registration includes 2 days of keynotes, panels and presentations, seminars, workshops as well as exclusive networking events with social events and special tours to European Powerhouses.
Once your registration has been received and processed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with receipt of payment.
(UNTIL MAY 28)
|POLARIS AWARDS GALA
* Young Members : Members under 30 years old. Young pass includes access to the whole program except Polaris Awards Gala.
** Guests : For member's guests and/or suposes. Guest pass includes access to all meal functions only.
***Students : Must present valid student ID at check in. Students pass does not include evening programs.